Grilled Marinated London Broil
- Below is approximately enough to do 2 lbs of product (Flat Iron CRS #19173 8 ounce)
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (2 large lemons)
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
- 1 bay leaf, if available, crumbled
- 1 medium sweet yellow onion, finely chopped
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
Mix above products and along with steaks, put in an airtight container allowing to marinate for 3-4 hours in refrigerator.
After marinating, pull steaks, char broil, and cut into 1/4” slices across the grain.
Serve on platter with CRS #30641 Redskins/Vegetables, CRS #30622 Mediterranian, CRS #30675 Baby Bakers or any other combinations of frozen vegetable we have available.