Enjoy a simple serving of cooked green beans, or turn them into a delicious and flavorful side dish! These recipes use the following product:
#142901 6/#10 Italian Cut Green Beans.
Contact your CRS OneSource Sales Rep to order today!
Italian Cut Green Beans
- Heat entire contents of the canned green beans. Drain.
- Place a pat of butter in the bottom of a serving bowl and add DRAINED green beans, stirring gently until butter is melted.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and thyme, or other favorite spices, and serve.
Sweet Italian Green Beans
4 slices bacon
3 green onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 (15 oz) cans green beans, drained
1 (14.5 oz) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
1 pinch dried basil
1 pinch dried oregano
1/4 cup brown sugar
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove from the pan to drain on paper towels. Reserve the grease in the skillet and add the onions; cook and stir over medium heat until softened. Add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds more. Remove from heat.
- In a saucepan, combing the green beans, tomatoes, basil, oregano, and brown sugar. Crumble in the bacon, and add the onion and garlic from the skillet. Warm over medium heat until heated through, 5 to 10 minutes.